Sunday, September 9, 2012

Vampire Necklace

Today, I am sharing an idea for Halloween Costume Jewelry.  Why?  Well, those who know me understand that I am a Disney Maniac.  One of the things that makes Disney so special is their attention to detail.  Every light post, building detail and costume detail reflects the theming of the ride or area that it belongs.  It enhances the beauty and mood.  So, why should we be content to rummage through the bins of generic, plastic accessories at Halloween, when we can easily make something gorgeous and personal?
I answer this question with we shouldn't.  I used Connie Crystals to make this Vampire Necklace.
If you want to see how, and more pictures, head on over to the Connie Crystal Blog.  Meanwhile, come back tonight to see how I made the matching earrings!  Hope to see you then!

1 comment:

  1. I have quite a few friends who would not only love that, but wear it year round.

    ReplyDelete