Last week, I showed you alcohol inks on metals. This week, lets see what they can do on Glossy White Paste.
1) Use removable tape to tape the stencil down to cardstock. Be sure to tape all the way around the stencil.
2) Put White Glossy Paste on spreader. Pull it down across the stencil. Think of it like a squeegee.
3) Remove tape from 3 of the 4 sides of the cardstock and lift stencil as if it were on a hinge.
4) Remove stencil. Let paste dry.
5) Replace stencil.
6) Use applicator to daub color on the stems and leaves. You can also thin the color a little and daub onto the bottom of the petals.
7) Remove stencil.
8) Assemble card.