The Dream Team has a big day today! Not only are we into week three of our Pinterest Inspired challenge, we are also playing with Ranger's Stickles Dry Glitter in the mix! We've had so much fun playing with jars of sparkly goodness, that we want to share the fun with two lucky crafters! Check out how to win after the post.
This is my entry this week. I was so inspired by the beautiful Dry Stickles, that I completely forgot to chose a Pinterest inspiration. I hope you forgive me!
My camera refused to photograph the gorgeous Purple Dry Stickle, so I hope this closeup does it a little more justice.
I have decided to include a brief tutorial.
White Liquid Glue
White Card Stock
Paper from DCWV Once Upon a Time Mat Stack
1) Use Removable Tape, Palette Knife and the Blue Glossy Paste to emboss the peacock stencil onto white card stock and let dry.
2) Mount the embossed peacock onto the chipboard and cut around the image.
3) When the peacock is dry, use the white glue to adhere the Dry Stickles onto the image. Use the Gold, Cinnamon, True Blue and Purple.
5) Brush any crumbles of soap off of the stencil with the stencil brush.
6) Adhere the stencil, soap side down, onto the adhesive paper.
7) Sprinkle the True Blue Dry Stickles onto the border of the adhesive paper.
13) Assemble the card, and you are done!
Thanks for stopping on my blog. Now, on to how you can win:
Just visit everyone on the list below, and leave comments for everyone. Two winners* will be randomly selected and announced Thursday, July 4th...what a great day for a celebration! Each prize package includes a mix of five Ranger Stickles Dry Glitter, a mix of six Dreamweaver Stencils, and jar of Dreamweaver Translucent Paste, and a Palette Knife for spreading. If you want to add to the fun, play along with our Pinterest challenge and link your own creation to the linkytool on the Dream It Up! blog before July 1st for a chance to win this month's stencil prize. Here's the list of sparkly-Pinteresting players: