CRS5080 Cling Create Christmas Stamp Set by Stampendous®
DCS5080 Create Christmas Die Set by Stampendous®
MGK02 Christmas Micro Glitter Kit by Stampendous®
Just comment on both company blogs and all the design team posts for our hop with Glue Dots. Commenting is open until Sunday, November 1st at 11:59 pm and winners will be announced sometime on Monday, November 2nd. See Official Contest Rules. Here is my post for today:
Prismacolor Pencils in Jasmine, White, Canary Yellow, Orange, Neon Orange, Pale Vermillion, Neon Green, and Marine Green
Core'dinations Card Stock
Black Embroidery Floss
Non Stick Craft Mat
1) Stamp on the mixed media paper and let dry.
2) Color the background using the Tombow Dual Markers and water brush. Let dry.
3) Color the pumpkin, moon and cat eyes with Prismacolor Pencils.
4) Use the Craft Glue Dots to adhere to the orange card stock.
5) Adhere Craft Glue Dots along the edge of the stamped image. I found the easiest way to do this is to place the dispenser where you want the dot and wiggle it back and forth a couple of times before you remove it.
6) Count the dots you laid down in step 5. This is how many "spiders" you need.
7) Cut a 12" piece of the embroidery floss and remove 2 strands of the 6.
8) Lay the floss on the craft sheet and place Mini Glue Dots over the top of the floss at about 1/2" intervals, starting about 1/4" from the end.
9) Cover the first Glue Dot with a good deal of Aged Black Embossing Enamel.
10) Press the embossing enamel into the Glue Dot. Brush the excess down to the second dot. Repeat until all the dots are covered in powder.
11) Heat emboss the powder on the Glue Dots.
12) Cut the embroidery floss between the Glue Dots.
13) Using the craft knife, remove the "spiders" from the craft sheet and place carefully in the centers of the Craft Glue Dots.
14) Use the craft knife to seperate the thread "legs" and press them into position on the larger Glue Dots.
15) Cover the Glue Dots with Lime Micro Glitter, press in gently and brush off the excess.
16) Use the craft knife to gently scrape off any glitter that may have stuck to the bodies of the spiders.
Don 't forget to comment on all the blogs. Here are the posts for today:
I live with my husband and my very spoiled collie in Michigan. I enjoy scrapbooking because I feel like it is both a way to preserve memories and create art. I love being on the Dreamweaver Design Team because I can explore techniques using these exquisite stencils and work with a group of wonderful teammates. I previously enjoyed working on the sparkling teams of both Art Glitter and Connie Crystals. I have also served on the Globecraft Memories Design Team, and completely addicted to their 3D Enamel Gels. I appeared in the Dec/Jan 2011 edition of The Stampers Sampler, The 2011 Catch Up Issue. and the April 2011 Stamp & Scrap Arts.