Stampendous Skeleton Lady Rubber Stamp RS-R229
Mixed Media White Paper
Real Red Opaque Embossing Powder
Red Tinsel Embossing Powder
Aged Black Embossing Enamel
Stazon Black Ink
Crayola 24 Count Crayon
Black Chalk Paint
Embossing Heat Gun
Black Card Stock
1) Stamp the Mixed Media Paper.
2) Color the image with crayons. Make sure to color the white sections. Use a lot of pressure in the areas that you want to make more colorful and less pressure where you would like a more muted look.
3) Paint over the entire piece with chalk paint and wipe off with a paper towel.
4) Use the Versamark Pen on the edges and emboss with the Aged Black Embossing Enamel to "distress".
5) Use the Versamark Pen to add a layer of Real Red Opaque Embossing Powder to create a bloody drip from the top.
6) Use the Versamark Pen to add an additional layer of embossing powder--this time, using Red Tinsel Embossing Powder to make it appear a little shiny.
7) Assemble the card.
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my All About the Dead and 31 Days of Halloween post. I hope you liked it!