This is what it looks like in the shade......
and this is what it looks like in the sunlight.
Black Pigment Ink
DecoArt Chalk Paint in Black
Card Stock in Black, Green and Purple
Embossing Heat Gun
3D Foam Squares
1. Use the Versmark Ink to stamp the Damask Bats Rubber Stamp on green card stock.
2. Pour Kaliedoscope Embossing Poser over the stamped image and shake off excess.
3. Heat Emboss
4. Stamp Halloween Wish stamp on purple card stock using black pigment ink.
5. Pour Marcasite Embossing Powder over the word and shake off the excess.
6. Heat Emboss
7. Put a little chalk ink onto your craft mat and add some water.
8. Paint over the top of the bat image and tap off with paper towels.
9. Use the paint on the edges of the bat image and the words to distress the images. Let dry.
10. Tape the stencil over the bat damask image. Use a large piece of tape across the top of the entire stencil. Then, tape all around the edges and the bottom.
11. Use the palette knife to place the embossing paste on the paste spreader. Make sure that the strip of paste you use is as long as the stencil is wide.
12. Place the paste spreader on the top edge of the stencil. The paste should be at the bottom and facing you.
13. With the spreader in constant contact with the stencil, pull it towards you, filling in all the wells of the stencil with paste.
14. Use the palette knife to scrape the paste off the stencil and place it back in the container.
15. Remove the tape from the sides and bottom of the stencil.
16. Using the tape on the top as a hinge, carefully lift the stencil from a corner.
17. Remove the stencil completely and let the paste dry.
18. Tie raffia around the bottom of the image.
19. Use 3D Foam Dots to attach the words.
20. Attach the image to the background.
21. Place the rhinestones for eyes.
Thanks for stopping by. Here are the rest of the players for Dreamweaver Thursday this week: