- Cut the Double Sided Mounting Paper to fit the stencil
- Using the Acrylic Handle and Versamark Ink, stamp the Thank You from the Say It Today stamp set onto white paper.
- Pour Blue Tinsel Embossing Powder over the Thank You and shake off the excess.
- Emboss with the heat tool.
- Rub the bar of soap on the back of the Mushrooms Stencil. You should have a light film of soap all across the back of the stencil when you are finished.
- Use the brush to gently remove the soap "crumbles" off the back of the stencil.
- Remove the backing from one side of the mounting paper, revealing the adhesive.
- Place the stencil, soap side down, on the adhesive side of the paper.
- Pinch the colored glitter into the wells of the mushrooms. You will be "coloring" these in any colors you like.
- When all of the stencil wells appear to be colored, rub the glitter in with your finger.
- Brush off any excess glitter.
- Place the project upside down on a hard, flat surface.
- Peel a little of the mounting paper from the a corner of the stencil.
- Using this piece, slowly remove all of the mounting paper from the stencil, while leaving the stencil flat.
- Pour the White Pearl Glitter over the top of the project, brushing off the excess.
- Squeeze the Amplify onto the project to create dots.
- Heat the dots until they puff up.
- Remove the backing from the mushrooms and place on a dark green card stock mat.
- Adhere the words onto a dark green card stock mat.
- Adhere the mushrooms onto a yellow card stock background.
- Wrap the May Arts Twine around the bottom of the card. Tie and adhere to the background with a Glue Dot.
- Adhere the words with 3D Foam Squares
- Adhere the project to a dark green card base.
- Adhere the buttons with Craft Glue Dots.
Here Are the Rest of the Players for today. Be sure to leave comments for your chance to win!
Pam Bray (DW)
Pam Hornschu (DW)
Alison Heikkila (DW)