Thursday, November 22, 2012
More CAS Dreamweaver Christmas
Dreamweaver Poinsettia Stencil LG700
Dreamweaver Double Sided Mounting Paper
Handmade Hawaiian Soap
Large Stencil Brush
Small clear gemstones
Art Glitter Ultrafine Opaque 356 Grape Nector
Art Glitter Microfine Opaque 527 New Wine
Art Glitter Ultrafine Transparent 85 Crystal
Magenta Patterned Paper
1) Cut a piece of Double Sided Mounting Paper to the size of the stencil
2) Rub soap on the back of the stencil to create a film over it. This will act as a resist so the stencil can come off later.
3) Brush off the extra bits of soap that cling to the stencil.
4) Remove one side of the covering from the adhesive paper and place stencil soap side down on top.
5) Place gems into the holes for "seeds".
6) Cover with Grape Nector glitter. Brush off excess.
7) Cover with New Wine Microfine glitter. This glitter is extremely fine, almost like a dust. Rub in with your fingers to fill in all the spaces and create crisp edges. Brush off excess.
8) Put project face down on a flat surface and carefully pry up edge with finger.
9) Remove adhesive paper by pulling it off of the stencil while leaving the stencil on a flat surface and walking your fingers along it.
10) Pour Crystal glitter over the whole project.
11) Assemble card.
Simple, right? Check out the rest of the blogs (listed on the left side) for more inspiration. Now create a CAS card yourself, take a picture and send it to Lynell@dreamweaverstencils.com. You could win this month's prize!