Thursday, November 29, 2012
A Clean and Simple Dreamweaver Poinsettia
Dreamweaver Poinsettia Stencil LG700
Memories Mists Stormy Water
Memories Mists Iridescent
Stamping Details Rubber Mat
Manual Die Cut Machine (I used the Cuttlebug)
Mister of Rubbing Alcohol
Art Glitter Designer Dries Clear Adhesive
Art Glitter Ultrafine Transparent 100 Sea Shell
Copic Sketch Marker Y13
1) Set up the die cut machine
2) Spritz the back of the white cardstock with a little rubbing alcohol.
3) Set stencil face down on paper towel. Spritz back with Stormy Water Mist and then a layer of Iridescent Mist.
4) Place cardstock face down on back of stencil and run through the machine for a "letterpress" look. The "sandwich" for the Cuttlebug is A Plate, stencil face down, cardstock face down, rubber mat, and two B Plates.
6) Color gemstones with Copic Marker and attach.
7) Assemble card
That's it! Simple! So, now it is your turn. Make a simple card and email a photo to Lynell@Dreamweaverstencils.com. You could be featured on the Dreamweaver Blog and win this month's prize! Need a little more inspiration? Check out the Dream Team blogs listed on the side of this post for more! See you next week!