Here I have a dual project--a set of Thanksgiving placecards and a Mini Gratitude Album. Here are the placecards, and there will be an image and a link to where you can find the album at the end of the post.
Art Glitter Designer Dries Clear with Fine Metal Tip
Art Glitter Ultrafine Opaque 55 Hot Lava
Art Glitter Ultrafine Opaque 347 Golden Orange
Art Glitter Microfine Opaque 514 Bavarian Forest
Part of a Mat Stack (I used DCWV Autumn Melody)
Manual Die Cut Machine
Placecard Die from Lifestyle Crafts
Oval Die from Lifestyle Crafts
Silhouette Machine with Pumpkin Pattern (any decorative pattern and die cut machine would work)
Decorative Die or Silhouette pattern for edging
Xyron Machine--any size
Archival Ink in Coffee Brown
Journalling (lined) stamp (mine was from Stampabilities)
Repositional Adhesive (optional)
1) Cut the required number of placecards out of white cardstock
2) Cut ovals out of white--be sure and have a few extra
3) Cut half of a placecard from enough prints of mat stack so that each placecard will have a print over half of it. Be sure and line this up so that the pattern will be vertical when applied to the placecard. Also, cut one large enough piece that you have an extra circle.
4) Cut extra circle from the placecard it is attached to.
5) Put repositional adhesive on the back of the circle. Open a placecard and glue circle over the center circle on the placecard. If you are not using glue, just carefully position the circle.
6) Use Archival Ink to stamp the lines over the inside of the placecard.
7) Repeat steps 5 and 6 with all your placecards.
8) Close the placecard.
9) Glue the print half over the correct place on the white cards.
10) Cut out the pumpkin and decorative edge patterns from white cardstock. The decorative edge that I used was from Samantha Walker in the Silhouette Store and had scoring on the center line to make it easier to fold.
11) Place decorative items face down into Xyron machine.
12) Remove edging and cover with Golden Orange Glitter
13) Remove pumkins and place stems before covering with Hot Lava Glitter.
14) Use Designer Dries Clear to write names on ovals and cover with Bavarian Forest Microfine Glitter. Microfine will retain the tiny details. Push down just a little after it is applied to make sure that it is secure. Let dry.
15) Use Designer Dries Clear to add green to stems of pumpkins. Let dry.
16) Cut the decorative edging to fit the placecards and use Designer Dries Clear to attach it.
17) Place pumpkins face up into Xyron. Attach to circle.
18) Use Designer Dries Clear to make an edging on the oval and the circle in Goldilocks. Let dry.
19) Attach oval in place.
The intent of these placecards is that the person will fill in what they are grateful for and at the end of the night, they are placed in a mini album where they can be read over and over. A picture would be added to the other side. Here is a photo of my mini album.
Art Glitter Blog.