Globecraft Memories 3D Enamel Gel in Dark Green
Globecraft Memories 3D Enamel Gel in Napthol Red
Globecraft Memories 3D Enamel Gel in Orange
Globecraft Memories 3D Enamel Gel in Bright Yellow
Globecraft Memories Glastique
Globecraft Memories Enamel Powders in Copper Kettle
Globecraft Piccolo Enamel Powder Adhesive
Globecraft Piccolo Maple Leaf Bezel
Adirondack Metallics Acrylic Paint Dabber
Silhouette Digital Die Cut Machine
Samantha Walker Leaf Border Design
Inkessentials Craft Sheet
Manual Die Cut Machine (I used the Cuttlebug)
Texture Folder (I used Tim Holtz Alterations in Regal Flourish)
Toilet Paper Roll
2 Small and 2 Medium Binder Clips
1) Measure the width that you want the napkin ring to be. I used 1 1/4". Mark toilet paper roll with pencil and cut, first a rough cut with craft knife, and then refine with scissors.
2) Paint the maple leaf bezel and the toiled paper roll piece (will be referred to as napkin ring from here out) with the Copper paint. You will need to unscrew the top and use a brush in the bottle to get the inside of the napkin ring. Let dry.
3) Use manual die cut machine and texture folder with the leaf.
4) Put fall colors of 3D Enamel Gel in stripes on top of leaf.
8) Cover kraft paper with Enamel Embossing Powder Adhesive and embossing powder. Heat set.
9) Use Glastique to glue the border pattern onto the napkin ring. Let dry. You may have to clamp.
10) Add the leaf pattern on the top using Glastique. Clamp with medium sized binder clip.
Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed my project. The best part? If you don't want to store the napkin rings after the holidays, you can toss the ring section and keep that gorgeous bookboard leaf for another project! Check one out at the Globecraft Blog.