Sunday, March 7, 2010

Inspiration

I was crazy inspired this morning. I woke up buzzing with ideas and barely had any time to write them down before I started forgetting them. Does that sound familiar? I rode the fun wave of inspiration most of the morning. What was the spark? I can't say what it was right when I woke up, but towards the end of my brainstorming, I was re energized by a young adult book series that I recently read. Young adult books inspiring scrap booking, you may wonder? Yep. It is the Percy Jackson and the Olympians Series by Rick Riordan. It is all about the Greek gods and goddesses and their human offspring living in New York City in current times. It was recommended to me by my cousin (niece) Natalie, and it is her that I am going to scrapbook about. I guess you will just have to wait until (probably) next week to see the page. I still have to finish my class samples for my Dreamweaver Stencil Class.
Unfortunately, there was a slight glitch in my plans to beautify the world today. There was a slight problem at the store I teach in. Someone had signed up for the class that I had cancelled last week. I did not see their name when I cancelled the class, and I am quite certain that it wasn't there. I MAY not have written cancel in all the appropriate places. It was clearly just a mix up, but it made me feel bad. It was enough to take the waves out of my inspiration ocean, and I wasted the rest of the day :(. I just hope that I can execute some of this morning's ideas tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment