Chameleon Pens in BR2 Hot Cocoa and BR5 Bark
Distress Ink in Vintage Photo
My Colors Card Stock in Winter Lake, Sandy Beach, Coral Rose and Café Ole
1) The card base is 6 ½” by 11’ folded on the side.
2) Tape the Cherry Blossom Stencil over the Winter Lake card stock. Be sure to start taping with one full strip of tape adhering the top edge of the stencil. It will act as a hinge.
3) Use the palette knife to place Embossing Paste on the edge of the Paste Spreader.
4) Place the paste spreader on the top edge of the stencil and pull towards you, leaving the spreader on the stencil, like a squeegee and depositing paste into all of the wells of the stencil.
5) Replace unused paste into the container.
6) Remove the stencil, pulling the tape from the bottom and the sides and tilting the stencil up, using the top piece as a hinge. You will lastly remove that top piece with the stencil.
7) Repeat steps 2-6 with the other two stencils, using the Nest Flourish Stencil upside down. Let all the paste dry.
8) Color the twigs and the nest with the brown markers.
9) Use Versamark Pens to color over the pasted image in small sections, covering it with the color of embossing ink you wish to use and heating to create an enameled look. Work on one color at a time.
10) Tape the Quatrefoil Stencil over the pink card stock. Rub the stencil brush over the Versamark Ink Pad and rub a little off on a piece of paper towel. Use circular motions with the brush to appy the clear ink over the stencil and onto the card stock.
11) Remove the stencil. Cover the card stock with the clear embossing powder and pour off the excess.
12 Heat the embossing powder with the heat tool.
13) Cut the fancy frames out of the Mixed media Paper and the Café Ole card stock using the Fitted Frames A and B die sets and your manual die cut machine.
14) Use the craft sheet, blending tool and Distress Ink to age the pieces.
15) Assemble the card.
Thanks for stopping by to see my project today. Don't forget to leave a comment for your chance to win! Here are all the posts for today: