Large Oak Leaf Stencil DWLG754
Crusade Stencil DWLX7025
Mixed Media White Paper
Faber Castell Pitt Pen in Sanguine
Micron Pens in Red, Orange, Green and Black
Stamping Details Rubber Embossing Mat
Manual Die Cut Machine
May Arts Ribbon
1) Place the oak leaf stencil on the Mixed Media Paper and lightly trace with a pencil.
2) Trace all the pencil lines with the sanguine pen.
3) Add designs with the sanguine pen, including the veining on the leaves.
4) Create dots with the sanguine pen on the center areas of the leaves.
5) Create dots for color on the leaves with the red, orange and green pens. This works best if you cluster like colors in the same area.
6) Use the black pen to add shading or accents to the image.
8) Assemble the card.
Check out the rest of the Fall Fun Players today, and leave us all a comment, if you get a chance. We love comments.........