Of course, with a blog hop, there are PRIZES! Just comment on the blogs for your chance to win.
Here is my project:
Momento ReInkers in Sweet Plum, Summer Sky, Lilac Posies, Danube Blue, Rose Bud, Lulu Lavender and London Fog
Old Whipped Topping Container
Small Pieces of Cardboard to fit into the bag
Non Stick Craft Sheet
Fabric Paint in White, Yellow and Green
Stazon Black Ink
Manual Die Cut Machine
Prismacolor Pencils in White and Yellow
Uniball Signo Broad White Pen
1) Rinse the bag under very hot water, using a little baking soda like soap-scrubbing it in and rinsing it out.
2) While it is still wet, place the bag into the whipped topping container.
3) Squeeze the Momento ReInkers directly onto the bag, moving it around occasionally to find blank areas to color.
4) Cover the bag with a little salt.
12) Remove the stencil and let the paint dry.
15) Stamp the shrink plastic with the daisy image and Stazon Ink.
16) Run the stamped image through the die cut machine with the daisy die.
17) Use the Prismacolors to color the image.
18) Punch a hole in the image.
19) Use your heat gun to shrink the daisy. It will get all wrinkly, but just keep heating, and it will straighten out.
21) Use the needle and thread to sew on the beads and the daisy charms you created!
I hope you enjoyed this project. Please remember to leave a comment on all the blogs for your chance to win!