Here is what I did by combining one of these stamps with a Dreamweaver Stencil and a die cut.
Blue Card Stock
White Card Stock
Prismacolor Pencils in the following colors: White, Cool Grey 10%, Cool Grey 20%, Cool Gray 30%, Cool Grey 50%, Cool Grey 70%, Cool Grey 90%, Metallic Silver, Periwinkle, Indigo Blue, Dark Green, Olive Green, Crimson Red and Terra Cotta
Scotch 3M Adhesive
1. Use the removable tape to adhere the stencil to the blue card stock.
2. Remove the embossing paste with the palette knife and place on the paste spreader.
3. Put the paste spreader on the top of the project and pull the paste down over the stencil, filling in all the gaps. Treat the spreader as if it were a squeegee, keeping contact with the stencil all the way down.
4. Remove the stencil, sprinkle glitter on the paste and then let it dry.
5. Stamp the image on the white card stock with Memento Ink.
6. Color the image with Prismacolor colored pencils.
7. Die cut the holly leaves.
8. Cut out the stamped image.
9. Assemble the card, using foam squares to pop up the main image.
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed my post today.
Here are the other blogs that participated in either the All In One or the Dreamweaver posts for today: