On to this week's project. I was inspired by those Dry Stickles and decided to create another project with them. This one is almost a reverse of the last one, starting, as it were with the embossing powder. Let me show you.....
Dreamweaver Stencil LG 701 Carp
Dreamweaver Stencil LJ 838 Waves
Dreamweaver Gold Embossing Paste
Double Stick Mounting Paper
Handmade Hawaiian Soap
Large Stencil Brush
Ranger Clear Embossing Powder
Ranger Dry Stickles in Cinnamon
Ranger Dry Stickles in Gold
Ranger Dry Stickles in True Blue
White Card Stock
Blue Card Stock
May Arts Ribbon
1) Use the removable tape to place the carp stencil over the white card stock. Tape it all the way around the stencil and directly onto your craft sheet.
2) Use the palette knife to spread the gold embossing powder all the way down the stencil.
6) Use the stencil brush to remove any "soap crumbles" that have accumulated against the stencil.
7) Remove one side of the protective paper on the Double Stick Mounting Paper.8) Place the stencil SOAP SIDE DOWN on the exposed adhesive.
9) Pour clear embossing powder over the stencil and rub in with your finger.
11) Flip the project upside down and carefully remove the paper from the stencil. Keep the stencil flat on a smooth, hard surface while you do this.
16) Trim around the now dry fish and assemble the card.
Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed the post. Please visit the other team members to see what summery inspiration they might have for you. Get inspired to make something summery yourself and don't forget to send it in!