Dreamweaver Stencil LX 7017 Stars
Stamping Details Rubber Embossing Mat
Mercart Metal (One sheet, any color aluminum)
Mercart Teflon Tool (in the Beginning Kit--optional)
Color Solutions Alcohol Ink in Lemoncello, Aquarius, Mojito Green, Iceberg and Cosmo Pink
Double-Sided Mounting Paper
Manual Die Cut Machine
Box (mine was $1 at Michael's)
1) Paint the bottom and inside of the box.
2) Run the metal with the stencil through the manual die cut machine. You will be debossing the silver side of the metal. You also need the Stamping Details Mat. The sandwich for the Cuttlebug is A plate, stencil face up, metal color side down, rubber embossing mat and two B plates.
3) Repeat step 2
5) Drip Color Solution colors into the wells as desired. Let dry.
6) Sand the metal to remove any color that got outside the wells.
8) Decide on which portion of the metal pieces you want on the side.
9) Remove one side of the coating on the paper and adhere to the back of the metal.
10) Trim the metal to fit the adhesive paper, leaving just a little extra all the way around.
11) Remove the backing of the adhesive paper and attach the metal to the box.
12) Rub the slight excess metal around the corners, tuck up next to clasp and trim with scissors or craft knife where necessary.
14) Place mounting paper on the back of the metal parts.
15) Trim around the stars if desired, always making sure that the metal will cover the top.
16) Remove backing and place on the top.
Dream It up!