Vintage Flourish Charm Set
Metallic Silver 3D Enamel Gel
Piccolo Instant Cure UV Resin
Black Satin-Like Necklace
One Direction Trading Cards (or a picture of your subject)
Big Bite or another Hole Punch
Manicurist UV Machine or Bright Sunlight
1) Chose the picture that you would like to use.
3) Use the hole created by the removal of the shape as a mask to determine where you will need to cut the picture.
4) When you choose the shape of the image you want, and you like the cropping, trace it with a pencil.
6) Use a little Glastique on the book board and lightly press the image in place.
8) Use the Metallic Silver 3D Enamel Gel around the edges of the image. It will cover any cutting mistakes you made and help hide things in the background, like the other boy's hand in my case. Don't forget to cover the back of the project when the front is dry. (I made a little surprise for the back, too.)
11) Flip project over and repeat steps 9 and 10.
If you enjoyed this project, be sure and stop by the Globecraft Blog and check out my other project, including a salute to the Red Wings. Here is a peek.