Thursday, December 6, 2012
Snow Much Fun!
Dreamweaver Stencil LJ 819 Snowflakes
Dreamweaver Stencil LL 396 Gothic Snowflake
Mercart Metal in Medium Blue
Stamping Details Rubber Embossing Mat
Manual Die Cut Machine (I used the Cuttlebug)
We R Memory Keepers Big Bite
1) Run stencils and metal through the manual die cut machine. This is the sandwich for the Cuttlebug: A Plate, stencil face down, metal blue side down, rubber embossing mat, two B Plates.
2) Remove metal from stencil. Sand. This will expose the silver of the aluminum underneath.
3) Fancy cut around the snowflake. Any small scissors will do.
4) Position ribbon around the metal. Place snowflake on top.
5) Use Big Bite to punch a hole through the snowflake and ribbon.
6) Add brad to secure snowflake and ribbon.
7) Adhere to card.
That is it, folks. This is definitely one of the easiest cards that I have ever posted. You could make an easy "Frosty Fun" project, too. If you photograph it and send the picture to Lynell@Dreamweaverstencils.com, you could be featured on their blog and possibly win a prize! Looking for a little more inspiration before you begin? Check out the blogs on the left side of mine. I look forward to seeing your creations soon!