FMS4060 Ornate Heart Metal Stencil
Dark Mauve and White Card Stock
Creative Impressions Ribbon in ¾” Pearl Crepe
1) Fold a piece of 8 ½” by 5 ½” white card stock so that the fold is on the side.
2) Tape the Ornate Heart stencil face up on the pink card stock. Use one large piece across the top of the stencil initially. It will be a hinge later. Tape all the way around.
3) Remove the embossing paste from the container with the palette knife and place on the paste spreader.
4) Place the paste spreader on the top of the stencil and pull down towards you, filling the holes and keeping contact with the stencil at all times.
5) Replace any extra paste into the container.
6) Remove the tape from the bottom and sides of the stencil.
7) Using the taped top as a hinge, carefully remove the stencil.
8) While the paste is still wet, sprinkle with the glitter.
9) Let the paste dry.
10) Brush the excess glitter off of the heart.
11) Assemble the card, using the foam squares to lift the heart above the background.
I hope you are as excited about the new catalog as I am! Thanks for stopping by. Check out the other catalog sneak peeks for today: