Welcome to week two of the challenge hop with Stampendous, House Mouse & Friends, The Stencil Specialists and Woodware!
In this blog hop, you enter to win the prizes by posting a project of your own on the link. It doesn't have to be perfect, because the prizes are selected at random from the project images received. So, check out the posts to get inspired and have some fun!
Voilet Nap Rubber Stamp RS-HMV28
Momento Tuxedo Black Ink
Prismacolor Pencils in Cool Grey 20%, 30%, 50% and 70%, Deco Pink, Neon Green, Olive Green, Marine Green, Mulberry, Dahlia, Black Cherry, Lavender, Dark Brown, Canary, Jasmine, and Non Photo Blue.
Glimmer Mist Sprays in Vancouver and Turquoise
My Colors Card Stock in Desert Cactus
May Arts Ribbon
Manual Die Cut Machine with a rubber embossing mat
White Card Stock
Scrapbook Adhesive 3D Foam
1) Stamp image onto Mixed Media Paper
2) Color with colored pencils
3) Cut out the image and some green card stock with the Fitted Frames using the die cut machine.
4) Lay a piece of paper towel over the base plate of your die cut machine.
5) Spray the back of the stencil with the Glimmer Mists and lay, sprayed side up on the paper towel.
6) Cover the stencil with white card stock, the rubber embossing mat, and the top plates.
7) Run through the machine. Let the card stock dry.
8) Assemble the card.
Thanks for stopping by today. Don't forget to play along by linking one of your House Mouse cards HERE.