Thanks for joining me for the Patty Pop Ons Blog Hop. Of course, being that this is a blog hop, we have PRIZES:
Snowflake Sky Stamp R234
Crystal Angel Stamp R236
Patty Pop Ons Puzzle
Stayzon Azure Blue
Stayzon Midnight Blue
Ultra Fine Sharpies in various colors
Beacon Felt Glue
1) Attach the Snowflake Sky Stamp onto the large acrylic handle and ink with the Azure Stayzon.
2) Heat the area that you want to stamp with the heat tool.
3) Stamp the image and repeat steps 1-3 until you have created a frame around the puzzle. There will be a little overlap.
4) Attach the Crystal Angel Stamp onto the acrylic handle and ink with the Midnight Blue Stayzon.
5) Heat the center of the puzzle and stamp the image.
6) Let the images dry.
7) Use the Stayzon Ink Cleaner on the stamps.
8) Color the image with the Sharpies. I chose the Sharpies because even though they will lift some of the Stayzon Ink, the color will stay on the foam. Also, I was less concerned with the possibility of damaging my Sharpies that I would have been about damaging more expensive markers. The light purple really raised quite a bit of that Azure color, but I actually liked the blended look on that color.
9) Use the felt glue on the inside showflake and cover with glitter. Let dry. I didn't want to include tons of glitter on this, as I do not want to annoy the teacher in that room.
Thanks for stopping by. Check out the rest of the players today, and don't forget to leave a comment.