Welcome to the last day of our Dreamweaver and Stampendous week of inspiration! Of course, there will be great prizes available for those who comment this week. In fact, there will be three prize packages available to win. Each will have a great selection of Dreamweaver Stencils and Stampendous images and dies...one of which being the new "Blossom Beauty" face image as shown on the badge above.
Here is my project for today:
Dreamweaver Large Damask Stencil LX 7001
Dreamweaver Damask Stencil LJ 907
Dreamweaver Petals Background Stencil LJ 899
Dreamweaver Pearlescent Embossing Paste
Dreamweaver Palette Knife
Dreamweaver LM 2010 Paste Spreader
Splendor Circus Ink Pad
Stampendous Blossom Beauty Stamp Set
Archival Ink Pad in Plum
Adirondack Lights in Cloudy Blue
Pink Card Stock
Prismacolor Colored Pencils
1) Stamp two blossoms with plum ink on pink card stock.
2) Stencil with petals stencil, stencil brush and pink ink from Splendor pad.
3) Color flowers with pencils and cut out.
4) Use removable tape on the binding of the journal to block out the edge.
5) Tape down the large damask stencil.
7) Use the LM 2010 paste spreader to pull the paste over the damask stencil.
9) Place the flowers over the paste when it is wet. It will hold them in place with no need for glue.
10) Use tweezers to place the rhinestones on the paste when it is wet.
11) Decorate the top and bottom of the journal with rhinestones.
13) You can stencil inside the journal with the smaller damask stamp and stencil brush.
Thanks for checking out my blog today. Don't forget to leave a comment for your chance to win! Also, be sure and stop by the blogs of everyone else playing today.