For the month of November, the Dreamweaver Stencil Design Team is featuring Beacon Adhesives. They have an amazing line of products which you can find HERE.
Our challenge this month is Holiday Celebrations...with an emphasis on home decor and gift projects. Here's what I've come up with:
Dreamweaver Stencil Gothic Snowflake LL 396. (Any LL stencil would work, though)
Stamping Details Rubber Embossing Mat
Mercart Metal Medium Blue Coated Aluminum (You can choose any color)
Beacon 3-IN-1 Adhesive
Beacon Gem-Tac Adhesive
Manual Die Cut Machine
Sandpaper or Sanding Block
Chipboard (2 pieces, each 3" x 3")
3 Oval Jump Rings
Oval Connie Crystal
One Round Jump Ring
1" of Chain
Large Round Ring
May Arts Ribbon
1) Run the Dreamweaver Stencil and Mercart metal through manual die cut machine. You will need the embossing mat. Place the stencil face down, the metal colored side down on top of it and the embossing mat over that. For the Cuttlebug, the sandwich is A Plate, stencil, metal, embossing mat and 2 B Plates. Do this twice.
2) Lightly sand the embossed metal on both pieces.
6) Lightly sand the embossed edges.
8) Glue the back of one piece of chipboard and attach to the other.
9) Push the edges of the metal down over the exposed edges of the chipboard.
10) Use the Big Bite to set the eyelets in two opposite corners of the square.
11) Attach the crystal on one side with two oval jump rings and one round one.
12) Attach the large ring on the other side with one oval jump ring and the chain.
13) Use Gem-Tac to securely attach the rhinestones. Rhinestones will attach without it, but are unlikely to stick to the metal for any length of time. With Gem-Tac, they will stay in place.
This is what it looks like finished.
Now that you have seen what I have to offer, check out the projects by the rest of the team members, and our special November guest designer, my good friend Linda Neff.