Here are the cards for my Christmas Dreamweaver Stencils class.
This card was made with four different types of paste--black matte, glossy white, regular and crackle. The moose antlers were crackled and then stencilled with pigment ink. The moose was enhanced with two colors of Fun Flock. The string of lights was pasted with the regular paste, and then covered with a Versamark marker and Zing metallic green embossing powder. The bulbs were covered in beautiful Art Institute Glitter. Finally, his antlers were enhanced with embroidery floss and beads.
I love the technique used on this one. The ornament was pasted using the regular paste. I then enhanced the dimensionality by adding a little shading of Distress Ink. With a technique I learned from Lynell herself, I overlayed an all over holly stencil and used pigment ink in green to stencil the pattern. While it was still wet, I added UTEE and embossed. The silver was added with a Versamark marker and tinsel embossing powder. The berries are red Stickles. The word "celebrate" was pasted in Glossy Black and Metallic FX was thrown on it while wet, making a lovely, shiny effect.
This card used silver embossing paste and pearlescent embossing paste on acetate. I stacked the two images. The silver image is in the back. When dry, I flipped the design and added alcohol ink to the back. I enhanced the berries with Stickles. It was simple, but is striking in person. I just love it.
Simple, simple, simple. All glossy black embossing paste with Metallic FX thrown on while wet and berries enhanced with Art Institute Glitter.
This one was honestly probably my favorite. Fortunately, it was also one of the simplest ones to do. I used the double sided sticky backed paper by Dreamweaver, cut to the size of the stencil. Then, I soaped the back of the stencil, and attached it to the paper. I used light green transparent Art Institute Glitter on the leaves. I carefully added the yellow beads to the center. Then, I poured a pink transparent Art Institute Glitter on the flower. Using a stencil brush, I stencilled on some pigment ink in dark green and burgundy to add dimension to the flower. The glitter took it beautifully. The secret is to use a high quality, transparent glitter, because it accepts and reflects the colors better. After I was happy with the look, I VERY carefully peeled the backing off of the stencil (put the stencil down on the table and peel the paper up off of it). Then, I poured the Art Glitter opaque color Martini over the whole piece. It was really fun to do!