Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Dreamweaver Design Team Submission

Here is the another Dreamweaver Design Team submission. I had SO much fun with this one! The fish are done with a Dreamweaver Stencil that I ran with metal through my Revolution. I used the Spellbinders tan mat, and the whole experience was too easy! I used the front and the back of the stencil so that I would have each of the two fish swimming in two different directions. I then stained them with Ranger Alcohol inks and used Glue Dots and stitching to hold them on to the page.
The words were done with the Dreamweaver pond stencil. I cut the letters with Quickutz Diesel alphabet from Bo Bunny paper and stenciled the flowers and lily pads with ink. Then, I pasted the whole thing with Dreamweaver Translucent Paste.
Finally, the random lily pads and dragonflies were done with a Dreamweaver stencil on Intertape. I once again flipped the stencil upside and downside to get the designs to move two different ways. I filled the designs with embossing powder, embossed it, and then filled in the spaces in between with glitter.
All the paper is from Bo Bunny.
I really loved working on this page and the results that I got. When I get it back, I will probably put it in Scrap Tales for a little while in case any of my local friends want to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment