Get ready for an amazing week of Awesome in Autumn! This week we are playing with the Quietfire Design team, and are so excited to play with their amazing images and sentiments. In their beautiful calligraphic style, their quotes and thoughts are the perfect addition to our Dreamweaver designs. Follow along with us, and leave your comments for an opportunity to win one of two wonderful prize packages:
Here's what I've created for today's post:
One of the little joys of the fall season for me is the frosted autumn leaves in the morning. The frost on the bright colors is so beautiful!And here are the instructions:
Dreamweaver Stencil LJ 906 Maple Branch
Dreamweaver Stencil Paste Spreader LM 2010
Dreamweaver Palette Knife
Dreamweaver Handmade Hawaiian Soap
Dreamweaver Large Stencil Brush
Dreamweaver Double Stick Mounting Paper
Removable Scotch Tape
Dreamweaver Translucent Embossing Paste
Distress Embossing Powder in Broken China
Quietfire Designs Take Time to Delight #6270 sed
Distress Ink in Black Soot
Art Glitter Black Night Embossing Powder
Art Glitter D94 The Big Apple Opaque Art Hexis
Art Glitter Ultrafine Opaque 278 Poppy
Art Glitter Microfine 500 Ruby Red
Art Glitter Ultrafine Transparent 85 Crystal
DCWV Patterned Paper
White and Black Card Stock
1) Soap the back of the stencil.
3) Pour the Dazzlers on the stencil and push into place with your finger.
6) Place project stencil side down and carefully remove the paper.
7) Pour the Distress Embossing Powder over the background and push in with your finger.
9) Replace the stencil and tape in place all the way around the edge with removable tape.
10) Use the palette knife to place the embossing paste on the edge of the paste spreader.
11) Pull the embossing paste across the stencil.
13) While the paste is still wet, sprinkle clear glitter across the edges of the leaves.
15) Stamp the sentiment with Distress Ink on white card stock.
16) Sprinkle with embossing powder.
17) Flick off excess powder and heat set.
18) Assemble the card.
|When you see it close up, it is easy to see the dazzlers.|
|See how the project looks like frosted leaves?|
And now, check out all the posts for this wonderful hop. Don't forget, you have a chance to win!