We are excited to join with Eileen Hull and her team to bring you a great week of inspiration using our Cottage Home and Mushroom Home stamps and dies sets to add detail to Eileen’s versatile Vintage Canister Scoreboard Die by Sizzix. Sit back and enjoy the projects, comment along the way for a chance to win one of our prize packages!
Three lucky winners will win their choice of Cottage Home or Mushroom Home plus precut matboard from the Sizzix Canister Scoreboard Die. Sponsored by Sizzix. Deadline to comment is February 28th and winners will be announced early next week. See Official Contest Rules for details.
My post for today has a combination of the Eileen Hull Canister and the Cottage Home Set.
CSD06 Cottage Home Perfectly Clear Stamps and Dies Set
Sizzix Dies ScoreBoards XL Canister Set
DWLJ901 Mosaic Swirls Stencil
Mixed Media White Paper
Sizzix Little Sizzles 6x13" Mat Pack Cream
Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle
Stazon Jet Black
DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics in Titan Buff and Quinacridone Gold
24 Pack Crayola Crayons
Manual Die Cut Machine
2) Assemble the large canister.
3) Cut 4 of the roof image from the white mixed media paper.
4) Paint the canister a mix of the acrylics, but primarily the Titan Buff. Let dry.
5) Paint the lid and cut out roofs on both sides with the Quinacridone Gold and let dry.
6) Place the stencil over the dry walls.
7) Load the stencil brush with the Quinacridone Gold and brush off the excess on the paper towel.
8) Rub the loaded stencil brush over the stencil in the areas that you want the swirls. Let dry.
9) Stamp the grass thatching stamp on the outsides of the roof.
10) Stamp the additional stamps where you want them.
11) Color with crayons.
12) Attach the roof pieces to the lid and to each other.
I hope you enjoyed today's post.
Here are the rest of the blog links for today--and don't forget to comment for your chance to win!