Thursday, August 13, 2015

Mousey Mischief and Dreamweaver

The theme this week is "Mousy Mischief" and, of course, this is Dreamweaver Thursday, so what is a girl to do?  Combine the House Mouse with a lovely Dreamweaver background.


To create it, I used the LJ 902 Black Eyed Susan Stencil with Dreamweaver Regular Embossing Paste.  I stamped the Potted Mouse Stamp on the Mixed Media Paper with Memento Ink. When the paste was dry, I colored it and the flower and stem on the stamped image with Spectrum Noir Markers.  Then, I colored the rest of the stamped image with my Prismacolor Colored Pencils.  Then, I simply mounted them on card stock and assembled the rest of the card.

Now that you have seen what I have done, check out all the rest of the participants today:

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love the background that you created.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic background to go with this House-Mouse image! Those are some fabulously colored daisies, thank you for sharing your project this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and brilliant card!! Gorgeous the way you made the background pop off that blue!

    ReplyDelete