Get ready for an amazing week of Awesome in Autumn! This week we are playing with the Quietfire Design team, and are so excited to play with their amazing images and sentiments. In their beautiful calligraphic style, their quotes and thoughts are the perfect addition to our Dreamweaver designs. Follow along with us, and leave your comments for an opportunity to win one of two wonderful prize packages:
Here's what I've created for today's post:
To me, this lovely saying really fits with fall. It is so gorgeous, but just a fleeting moment! You need to really experience it.
Dreamweaver Stencil LL 3004 Falling Leaves
Dreamweaver Double Stick Mounting Paper
Dreamweaver Handmade Hawaiian Soap
Dreamweaver Large Stencil Brush
BP Bonding Powder
Quietfire Stamp Live in the Moment #6142
Distress Ink Barn Door
Art Glitter Ultrafine Opaque 62 Copper Canyon
Art Glitter Ultrafine Opaque 278 Poppy
Art Glitter Chunky Hologram Opaque 332 Red Rocket
Art Glitter Chunky Hologram Opaque 344 Trucy
Art Glitter Ultrafine Hologram Opaque 331 Sunburst
Art Glitter Microfine Opaque 79 Black
Art Glitter Ultrafine Transparent 85 Crystal
Art Glitter Microfine Opaque 523 Red Rock
May Arts Ribbon
Brown and White Card Stock
1) Soap up the back of the stencil with the Handmade Hawaiian Soap.
2) Brush off the excess soap that gathers around the stencil holes.
3) Place stencil, soap side down, on the Double Sided Adhesive Paper.
4) Use the glitter to color the leaves any way you like. Don't be afraid to use more than one color on a leaf.
5) Brush off the excess glitter.
6) Place project stencil side down on a flat surface and carefully remove the paper from the stencil.
7) Cover the adhesive paper with crystal glitter.
8) Stamp the image with Distress Ink and cover with the adhesive powder.
9) Heat with the heat gun.
10) Pour the Microfine Red Rock Glitter over the sticky glue.
11) Brush off excess and assemble the card.
|See how the holographic glitter adds a real punch of sparkle?|
Now, check out all the other blogs for today. Leave a comment for your chance to win!
Quietfire Design Members...
Dream Team members...