This week, the Stampendous Design Team is showing you the Faces of Stampendous. Here is my contribution, which also features a Dreamweaver Stencil:
Beautiful Braid Rubber Stamp
You Are Amazing Rubber Stamp
Fitted Frames B Die Set
Quatrefoil Stencil DWLX7027
Large Stencil Brush
Mixed Media White Paper
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
Brilliance Pigment Pad in Pearlescent Sky Blue
Prismacolor Pencils in Deco Peach, Deco Pink,. Blush Pink, Light Peach, Beige, Cream, White, Cool Grey 10%, Hot Pink, Carmine Red, Scarlet Lake, Chartruese, Grass Green , Marine Green, Dark Green, Burnt Ochre, Sepia, Light Umber, Dark Umber, Goldenrod, and Warm Grey 70%
Manual Die Cut Machine
My Colors Cardstock in Winter Lake and Loveable
May Arts Ribbon
1) Stamp the images with Memento on the Mixed Media Paper. Stamp the face an extra time on the copy paper.
2) Use the die cut machine and the Fitted Frames dies to cut out the text and the frame.
3) Color the face image on the Mixed Media Paper with the Prismacolor Pencils.
4) Cut out the face image that is on the copy paper.
5) Adhere the cut out image over the top of the colored one with the repositionable adhesive.
6) Place the quatrefoil stencil over the top of the image and hold down.
7) Load the stencil brush with the Brilliance Ink and rub a little off on a piece of paper towel.
8) Rub the stencil brush over the top of the image, making gentle circles to color in the image.
9) Remove the stencil and the copy paper mask.
10) Assemble the card.
Thanks for stopping by to see my card today. Leave a comment if you have a minute.
Here are the rest of the links for today: