It is always a great time hopping with Tombow USA and we are thrilled to be hopping over the weekend with them. Our design teams will be sharing some pretty awesome projects with products from our prizes list, you will not want to miss out on a single day!
OF COURSE we have PRIZES
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Here are the official rules:
A message of love hidden in an unexpected place! Here is how I made it:
My Colors Card Stock
May Arts Ribbon
Stazon in Jet Black
Manual Die Cut Machine
1) Cut a large frame frame out of Mixed Media Paper using the die cut machine.
2) Run the cut card stock through the machine with the Diamond Grid stencil and the Stamping Details Rubber Embossing Mat. This will create the textured background.
3) Put small pieces of the Xtreme Putty under the corners of the background stencil of the Heart Duo Stencil Set. Adhere it gently to pink card stock.
4) Trace the stencil image using the enclosed pen.
5) Gently remove the pink card stock from the stencil.
6) Put small pieces of the Xtreme Putty under the corners of the heart shaped stencil and carefully place on the traced image, centering the sections that you would like to see.
7) Trace the heart shape using the pen. Carefully remove the stencil.
8) Color the traced images with the Dual Markers and accent with the white colored pencil.
9) Use the Glue Pen to highlight areas of the image and cover them with glitter.
10) Center the heart stencil over the background and trace.
11) Cut out the heart shapes from the background and the patterned image.
12) Color a small piece of Mixed Media Paper with the colored pencils. This will be behind the secret panel.
13) Place the clear stamps on the clear acrylic handle, cover with the Stazon and stamp.
14) Center the stamped image behind the open heart shape and adhere with Mono Adhesive.
15) Tie the May Arts Ribbon around the bottom of the frame.
16) Adhere the frame to dark pink card stock and that onto the folded white card included with the Duo Stencil Set using the Mono Adhesive.
17) Cut down the Fastener Tabs to fit inside the heart shape.
18) Remove the covering from the adhesive on the bottom of the tabs and place onto the secret message heart space.
19) Remove the top covering from the adhesive tabs and place the colored heart over the top.You
Thanks for visiting the blog today, and be sure to leave a message of your own!
Here are all the blogs participating in today's hop. Check out the Stampendous Blog again tomorrow ans Saturday for more chances to win.