Monday, October 4, 2010

AND THE WINNER IS.........

First, I would like to thank everyone for their wonderful comments. They really mean alot to me and inspire me to keep pushing the envelope.

As selected by Random.org, the winner on this blog is Linda B (NY Card Lady). Linda, you have until midnight Tuesday to contact Lynell with your information at lynell@dreamweaverstencils.com . Tell her that you won on my site and let her know which goodies you want. If you don't contact her, I will have to choose someone else.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the wonderful inspiration. I enjoyed visiting your blog and participating in the hop. So excited that I won. I have sent an e mail to Lynell with my information. I will be visiting your blog frequently for further inspiration and ideas.
    Thanks
    Linda

    ReplyDelete