Thursday, August 5, 2010

This Week's Challenge

This week's Scrap Wars challenge was to create a two page layout that included a baby picture, high school picture and current picture of yourself. It also had to include journalling. I have never scrapped a page all about me before, and I found the idea intimidating. Of course, once I got into it, I just couldn't stop. This Bo Bunny Mamarazzi collection was absolutely perfect! The colors were great, and even the stickers and embellishments seemed created for a layout about oneself! I made it look like an old fashioned scrapbook, by laying the elements in a more haphazard manner. Yes, the woman in the current picture with me is Lynell from Dreamweaver Stencils. If you are in the area, stop by Scrap Tales and vote for me.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Laura! I enlarged your scrap book page so I could see your pictures and noticed that your current pic of yourself includes me in the Dreamweaver booth at CHA! LOL! I loved looking at your pages, great job and fun pix...I envy you ...you are sooooo tall, statuesque standing by short me, we always wish we were on the other side, huh. You can travel or come help me with classes anytime, love having the height and the expertise in one package! Love, Lynell

    ReplyDelete