Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Way Too Long

Wow! It has been WAAAYYYY too long since my last post. I am so sorry. I have been working hard on a couple of new possibilities. If anything happens with them, this will be an exciting year, indeed. Hopefully for all of us.
Also, the Scrap Wars program has started and I have been drafted as a captain. I am planning on taking this biweekly opportunity to really stretch myself. I am hoping to have the presence of mind to actually photograph my work from now on (unlike this week) so that I can show people what I am up to. This first week's project was to use paper we were given from My Mind's Eye. I made a page that I am really proud of, but it prompted Victoria to exclaim, "Wow, that's alot of flowers!" To which I responded by adding another flower. I was challenging myself to excess. It was not necessarily excessive for others, but it definitely was for me--and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment