Welcome to another day on our hop with Eileen Hull’s team using her Vintage Canister Scoreboard die with our Cottage Home and Mushroom Home sets as we take a stroll Along the Garden Path. Sit back and enjoy projects from the designers participating in today’s hop.
Three lucky winners will win their choice of Cottage Home or Mushroom Home plus precut matboard from the Sizzix Canister Scoreboard Die. Sponsored by Sizzix. Deadline to comment is February 28th and winners will be announced early next week. See Official Contest Rules for details.
Here is my project for the day:
CSD05 Mushroom Home Perfectly Clear Stamps and Dies Set
CSD06 Cottage Home Perfectly Clear Stamps and Dies Set
Sizzix ScoreBoards XL Die Square
Mixed Media White Paper
Sizzix Little Sizzles 6x13" Mat Pack Cream
Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle
Stazon Jet Black
DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics in Payne's Gray
24 Pack Crayola Crayons
Manual Die Cut Machine
2) Assemble the large box.
3) Cut the mushroom roof and the cottage bottom from the mixed media paper.
4) Stamp the images you choose. I used stamps from both sets. Don't forget the box!
5) Color image with the crayons. Color hard on all the stamped images, but lighter on the background.
6) Water down a little of the paint to create a wash.
7) Paint wash over the entire piece and wipe gently with paper towel to remove. Let dry.
8) Paint the back of the house pieces with two different concentrations of the gray paint. Let dry.
9) Glue the roof to the house and the house to the box.
Here are the rest of the blog links for today--and don't forget to comment for your chance to win!