Dreamweaver Stencil LX 7024 Zen Flower
Dreamweaver Stencil LS 1009 Thank You
Stamping Details Rubber Embossing Mat
Mercart Aluminum in Yellow
Mercart Basic Metal Tool Kit (or just Teflon Deer Foot Tool)
Color Solutions in Paprika Red
Color Solutions in Cosmo Pink
Large Stencil Brush
Fiberglass Erasing Brush (optional)
Manual Die Cut Machine (I used a Cuttlebug)
1) Cut the aluminum to the size of the stencil with scissors. Cut for each stencil.
2) Place the stencil face up on the base of your die cut machine and cover with aluminum, yellow side up.
5) Leaving the stencil in place under the metal, use the Mercart Teflon Tool (in basic kit) to "sharpen" the edges of the stencil wells and "draw" lines in the petals.
9) Repeat steps 6-8 using Cosmo Pink in the inside petals, leaving the very innermost circles yellow. You can put a little pink in some of the red areas.
14) Carefully remove the metal from the stencils and assemble the card.