Here is my Mad Creation:
It is a gift for my friend, Georgia, who is currently playing along with our team. I met her as a Dreamweaver Designer and am so glad that I did! This is a picture of her on the teacup ride at Disneyland. What is crazier (or harder to get) than a teacup ride frame? To quote Alice in Wonderland, "We're all mad here", further adding to the March Madness theme.This is how I created the Madness:
Dreamweaver Stencil LJ896 Large Flourish
Dreamweaver Stencil LS96 Hello
Dreamweaver Stencil LL493 Teacups Vertical
Dreamweaver Stencil LL 550 Party Lanterns
Any Small Print Dreamweaver Stencil
Dreamweaver Glossy White Embossing Paste
Color Solutions in Aquarius, Red Pepper, Mojito, Cosmo Pink and Lemoncello
Color Solutions Thinner
Art Glitter Ultrafine Transparent in 85 Crystal
Blue Acrylic Paint
White Acrylic Paint
Plain Wooden Frame
1) Paint the frame with your background color. I used blue. Let it dry.
2) Position the Large Flourish Stencil over the corners and paint with the stencil brush.
4) Using the palette knife, spread the glossy paste across the top of the stencil.
5) Remove the stencil.
6) For the Hello Stencil, cover with clear glitter immediately.
9) Brush off excess glitter.
10) You can test the Color Solutions ink colors. Use cotton swabs to test the colors on plain paper and see which colors you want to use.
11) Add color to the glossy paste with cotton swabs. You can use stencils with simple patterns as masks to put on the Color Solutions Ink.
Need some more crazy ideas? Check our "A" team first, and our very special guest designer and Certified Dreamweaver teacher..