Piccolo Holy Cross Charm Set (you will be using the smaller charm)
Piccolo Enamel/Embossing Powder Adhesive
Piccolo Enchanted Aubergine Embossing Powder
Piccolo Easy Grip Tweezers
Globecraft UV Resin
Globecraft Silver Bail
Globecraft Black Satin-Like Necklace
Rhinestones (1 small purple flower, 4 small, 5 extra small)
Manicure UV Light or Sunlight
1) Dab the adhesive on the charm.
3) Heat Set
4) Repeat steps 1-3, alternating to the front and back, until there are two coats on each side. Keep in mind that while you heat the charm, starting with the first time you heat the back, you will need to hold it with tweezers to avoid marring the other side.
5) Place self adhesive rhinestones where you want them.
8) Either use the manicure UV light for 3 minutes or direct sunlight to set the UV Resin.
9) Repeat steps 6-8, alternating the front and back until you have at least two coats on each side. Be sure to use an even amount on both sides.
10) Attach to necklace with the silver bail.
The more resin you use, the stronger the project will be when it is done. The amount you use is up to you. I used two coats on each side.
I hope you enjoyed this project today. I have another new project on the Globecraft Blog today. It is a scrapbook page.
Check out the post HERE, if you would like to learn how to make something like it!